THE THINKING FAN'S MAGAZINE RISES FROM THE GRAVE!
Since 1970, Cinefantastique was the premier review of horror, science fiction and fantasy, with an esteemed list of alumni including respected filmmakers and film historians. Out of print since 2006, the brand returns with a special issue dedicated to that almost-too-mainstream subgenre, zombies!
With a broad brush that touches on every medium, Cinefantastique's Ultimate Guide To Zombies cuts through the glut of z-media and presents a brief history of the undead in everything from movies to videogames, with select recommendations and checklists. The colorful and dynamic layout also includes a 3D centerfold with some of zombiedom's most iconic corpses...viewable with the complementary 3d glasses included in the issue!
An indispensable tool to navigate the endless aisles of the bookstore, videostore, comic or toy store, whether virtual or physical, Cinefantastique's Ultimate Guide To Zombies includes:
• How and where to see virtually every zombie movie ever made
• The best of the subgenre: mainstream, foreign and rare VHS nuggets
• A how-to-guide to making and marketing your own zombie film
• The story behind how the creators of Night of the Living dead were robbed
• An exclusive preview of the upcoming Activision Walking Dead videogame
• The sickest zombie game never made
• A visit to a real zombie survival camp
• And much more
Already selling out in newsstand preorders, we can say without exaggeration that this will be a collector's item. Order yours today.